The L Word and Alan Cumming

Tobyjoe and I really love The L Word. We watch it every Sunday. But Max – the one who’s working toward a sex change – she kind of gives me the willies.

Two weeks ago, Max (aka the lesbian in the picture above) put on a strap-on and had Alan Cumming give her a BJ. Of course, this isn’t x-rated, so it’s not too, too graphic.

Last week, Max used the same device and had sexual intercourse with Mr. Cumming on a bar.

We watched in awe. And then Tobyjoe turned to me and said, “I’m pretty sure Alan Cumming has one of the weirdest resumes in Hollywood.”

Aye. Aye.

Edited to Add: Rest assured, this blog does take money or hints from businesses of any kind. Showtime did not contact me and ask me to plug The L Word. I plug lesbians on my own free will.

1. alan cumming was josie & the pussycats, which is probably the most underrated film of the past 5 years

anyways tobyjoe is right. in case you haven’t seen it be warned

2. I have never seen The L Word.

So Max is a transgender gay man? i mean … hmmm. A lesbian who wants to be a man who wants … wait a sec. OK, lemme try again.

I think Max is straight! She is a woman who has sex with a man! She has gone SO FAR on the gender identity spectrum that she has circled around to heterosexuality, and who is meeting her there? Alan Cumming! Only Alan can make sex with a woman seem gay.

Ha!

3. She is apparently a new, hot lesbian actor. I don’t find her all that hot. I prefer the girl who plays shane (who is also kinda butch) and Alice. I think Toby likes the blond. Last night, she had sex with a man (again).

Toby was making a tofurkey sandwich at the time and he look at me and said, “She is so craving the meat.”

4. Shane! Yum….
    She’s my favourite.

5. Shane rules. Indeed.

Her and her lady friend are really hot together, actually.

6. Dammit, I just canceled Showtime and NOW I find out Alan Cumming was on there.

7. Yeah, it’s gettin’ GOOD.

How could you? Right before Weeds and Huff start up again? :]

8. It was the same price for showtime as it was for a DVR. I rarely watched Showtime. Weeds was about it. I mainly fast forwarded through Huff.

9. you FAST FORWARD THROUGH HUFF?!

Just kidding. I’m not sure if I would watch the entire thing if it weren’t for bored days spent with OnDemand.

10. sorry, but the yelling between him and his wife and his mother was too much like real life. I did like the story line with his brother though. Oh, and the russian guy.

11. Yeah, I hear ya.

They jumped the biggest shark ever at the end of last season, too. Holy cow.

12. love love love the lovely lesbians! Well, all of them except for that nasty nasty max,she so needs a spanking!

13. anothertrannyfagqueerforpeace March 6, 2006 at 11:31 pm

Dear Peeps,

Hmmm…wondering what’s the problem with Max identifying as male and wanting to be with a man? Could it be………transphobic turds like yourselves? Opps.. shouldn’t be saying such incriminating things. I might get fag bashed, or worse. Still, can’t help it. Despite how it sickens you I must declare that I Love Max, I love his cock, I love Alan, and I love his cock. The scene where they fucked on the bar?! Um…insanely hot. Seems like you ‘straight guys’ thought so too. And the lesbians who posted here?! WTF?! You’re women, who partner with women… and plenty of you are gender-variant. How dare you judge transpeople. Fifty years ago your gender freakiness and sexual orientation was figured as a sick perversion- if you were ‘out,’ you were likely to lose your job, your children, your family, your lover, and your sanity. Additionally, you’d be frequently assaulted and might even be killed. You suck, but not as good as I do- nancyboi