I’m in a mood. Things that bug me:
- 1). The Atkins Diet.
- 2). Most perfume.
- 3). Empty coffee cups in movies or on TV.
- 4). PCs
- 5). SUVs and tinted windows. Both together really suck.
- 6). Men who drive like total fucking idiots.
- 7). When the news gives the number of dead Americans after a disaster that kills many.
- 8). The term “Log On.”
- 9). When my husband travels.
- 10). The Bud Lite subway ads featuring idiot men who probably drive fast pinning women up against giant bottles of beer.
- 11). Reality TV
- 12). Margaret Cho.
- 13). People who have pools and don’t use them.
- 14). High heels on MTA stairs.
- 15). Fohawks.
- 16). Walmart.
- 17). Bloggers who write about how annoyed they are with everything.
- 18). Myself.
- 19). Deodorant tampons meant to cover up periods and instead I can smell them.
- 20). People who eat chicken wings on the subway.
- 21). Glenda.
Warning: I am feeling particularly bitchtastic today. Feel free to chime in especially if I bug you.
Does somebody need a hug?
Let it out, girlfriend!
It’s good to vent. Now I want to make a list…
List away, my friend. List away.
Aw, Margaret Cho? Really?
I feel the urge to add to the list.
– if I hear “pay less at the pump” and/or “save at the pump” on the news one more time…
– Walmart, seconded.
– people who drive with their cell phones permanently attached, and then practically run you off the road.
Can I add
Tax breaks on SUVs?
I wasn’t aware of this. Ummm why? That doesn’t make any sense.
I hate dumpster juice, too.
Ron Jeremy’s level of celebrity
Free credit report commericals
The faded jean trend where they look like urine and sweat stains.
So, really no Maragret Cho?
I hear ya sister. I have been feeling the same all week. Vent away! :o)
Stores that crank the AC and leave the front door wide open.
sian, I should have had you write my list. That’s a goddamn good one. Also, cranking the AC during the summer so you’re colder than you are in Winter.
So you are brining back that whole discussion about the AC in the Summer huh? :o)
I got into it with someone about the whole Walmart thing the other day. It really wasn’t pretty.
Ron Jeremy level of celebrity is about 9 inches long.
I hate AC in the summertime. It makes me crazy.
What I meant to say was that I hate when it’s cranked. I don’t hate AC. I love my AC. I often make out with it.
Plus, it’s been known to get my nipples hard. Hot.
Making fun of hipsters. It’s the new hipster.
Low rise clothing. These are designed so that everyone has obvious back fat. Even the most disgustingly skinny among us. Why would a girl do that to herself?!
I can’t say I enjoy looking at someone’s thong, either.
I hope you don’t hate lurkers like me:)
I don’t hate anyone. Promise. the above list was more about the things that bug me more than anything. Hate is a strong word. I save that for special occasions.
I rather like lurkers. So have no fear, my dear Sara + h.