I thought this might be a nice thing to share with the rest of you. Remember the Macromedia Article I wrote on the a beginner’s guide to its drawing tools? I have received quite a bit of feedback. (Keep them coming, positive or negative. I need to learn from this.) Along with the numerous insults regarding my red house (which someone actually said it looks like a drawing someone developmentally challenged might create during a therapy session) I received many comments regarding my photograph.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- It looks like you know something you’re not sharing with the rest of us. Like, “I’m making all of this up.”
- Yeah, I’ve seen you look better.
- You look downright evil.
- You should have let me take your photograph.
- You look like a crackhead
- You look like a cartoon character of yourself
- You don’t look like you.
- Are you trying to seduce me?
- That picture… it just flat out needs to change.
- Ewwwwwww. Gross.
- Are you on drugs?
- You just look scary.
Next week: The Red House Commentary.